Friday, November 28, 2008

We're Coming!




Three weeks. That is how long before these feet touch Texas soil again! I honestly can't wait!

It has been a year and a half since I was last home. I am ready to reconnect with family and friends. I am ready for Noah to run on the A&M campus, to sit in the grass of Research Park, to be held by my family...and for him to meet those friends who are so dear to me there. So before we arrive, a few messages for those we will see...

Lisa & Ashley...I am ready for Sweet Eugene's, laughter, and probably a few tissues (although I promise not to inhale any while crying)!

Aunt Helen...you better warn Jake.

Mom and Dad...right...you won't spoil Noah.

Uncle Larry...Noah can pull the fire out of even the shortest hair.

Cynthia...you better keep Syla clear of Noah...he will really have the baby bug...and you just might catch it as well!

Aunt Lisa...Arthur should probably be warned as well. Oh, also...we bring a mess with us!

Jack, Sam, and Beth...we can't wait for Noah to play with y'all. He can walk...but hasn't quite learned sharing yet!

Seriously, we are so excited! We can hardly wait. I have already started packing the car...no, that isn't a joke.

We will come with lots and leave with so much more...

Love y'all and see you soon!!

3 comments:

Helen said...

Texas soil is ready to receive the Love family from Missouri!!

And Jake has been warned, allergy pills are on hand and Noah's room is completely painted and ready for a visit! I guess the room next door can be the guest room for Mark and you as it is being finished up today.

By the way in case you have lost count we will see you with arms open for hugs in 23 days - yes I am counting the days down.

Texas Misses the Missouri Loves!!

Jennie said...

Hi Angie! Great to see your blog. I have one as well...http://lovinglifeathomeintx.blogspot.com

I know you're thrilled about coming back to TX. We're thrilled to live here againg. Really unless you're from TX you don't really understand how great it is to come back!

Noah's ADORABLE!! What a fun Christmas you'll have this year!

Julie said...

I so wish we were going to be there, too! I know yoy will have a great time! Tell B/CS hello from Oklahoma! Noah will love it! I'm sure your family is so ready to see you all!