Sunday, November 2, 2008

Noah's Birthday Party




OK, I may never get an invitation created, or mailed!

Noah will celebrate his 1st birthday a little early, and in Texas!

On Sunday, December 28th at 2:00 we will have Noah's party at my parents' house.

If you are reading this, and know us (hee, hee), then you are invited.



I can easily type this because only four people in Texas even read my blog, so there won't be a mad rush come December 28th.

Seriously, I hope to get invitations out...sometime in early December. Until then, mark your calendars!

3 comments:

blog_meg said...

I hope I'm one of your 4 that you're counting!

Lisa Smith said...

hope we can make`it...at least some`of us! what dates are you here? Ash & I would love girlfriend time.

Helen said...

I am not sure if I like the idea of others getting in on my Noah time but I guess such is the life for a superstar!
I cannot wait to see him walking across the room, cannot beleive he is already walking!
Kind of missed his pushing the buttons on my call yesterday, got used to it....