Saturday, February 16, 2008

Five and Counting

Noah slept five hours last night. He slept four and a half hours the night before. Mark had to wake me from a deep sleep to tell me my little boy was awake and crying. I told him I had Noah in my arms...I had a squishy pillow.



Our little man is finally settling into life.

He takes medicine for acid reflux.

He has rice cereal in his bottle.

He sleeps on his tummy...a no-no in the pediatric field, a must if he is going to sleep at all.

He smiles when you raise your voice to a high pitch.




He smiles when he lays under the star that changes colors on his floor gym.



He cries when you wake him from a nap.

He loves taking a bath and getting a lotion massage.

He is six weeks old today.

2 comments:

Rose Ann Mitchell said...

Angie, He is so adorable. I am so happy for you and Mark and miss ya'll. Congratulations.

Lisa Smith said...

You wake him up from a nap?!? Just thinking about waking up a sleeping baby makes me cringe. My number one rule is let sleeping babies lie!
Seriously, I'm so glad he's settling in and you're listening to your mommy voice instead of the so-called experts. God leads you, as Noah's mommy, to all the things he needs. I love you! He's so cute!!