Saturday, August 29, 2009

Surprise!

I love surprises, I really do! So when my parents showed up in the halls of the high school with Noah last Friday I was thrilled. I knew my parents were planning a get-a-way, I just didn't know it was to Missouri.



So I did what anyone would do, I took the afternoon off and headed home. Mom and I slipped out during Noah's nap and headed to our pastor's wife's new spa. That night we went to a local restaurant and had entirely way too much food for one family.



Saturday mom and I went to the local Farmer's Market and brought home a huge box of goodies...see Sunday's note. The rest of the day was spent shopping, eating Mexican food, and playing.

Sunday we enjoyed the day together as a family and ended our day with a yummy home-cooked feast!



Despite having to say goodbye after only 2 and a half days, it was so worth the surprise. I love you Mom and Dad...thanks for coming!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Mom and Dad surprises are the best kind! What fun! How nice to have a job that you can easily get the afternoon off, too.