Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Little Tike



After watching Noah get in and out of the Little Tikes car at daycare, Mark and I decided it was time we bought one for Noah that he could play with while at home. We have actually started a family tradition of heading to the city each Friday night for dinner.

So, Friday night we headed to Fuddruckers! Have you been there lately? They have raised their prices since I was in college...lol! We packed Noah a healthy dinner, he ate french fries!



After dinner we headed to Toys 'R Us for Noah's first new car! While there he also got a booster seat so he could sit at the table with Mommy and Daddy.



By the time we got home it was time for bath and bed. That's when the fun began! Mark and I wanted to put Noah's car together so it could be waiting for him in the morning...err...I wanted to put it together. UGH! That little thing almost brought me to tears. There were only picture directions, no words. There were no holes for the screws. Mark, being the wonderful husband that he is, stepped in and took over. Marriage saved (lol).



We didn't get to watch The City of Ember as planned, but the car was ready for Noah bright and early Saturday morning. As we laid down Friday night, at 11:30, I told Mark, "Noah probably won't even play with that car tomorrow." I am so glad I was wrong!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

So cute! Our boys have logged many miles in their little red cars....and now the cars have eyes, I see! Have fun!

Cindy said...

I love this! Love the eyes (car' and Noah's)

I love reading blogs and keeping up with everyone eles business ;-0

Thank you for doing this. I know it takes a lot of time and work.

Good luck with the new school year!