Saturday, December 15, 2007

Update on Noah

Not an official blog entry, Mark and I had our 36 week visit...which meant our last time seeing Noah on a tiny screen...the next time we see him he will be in our arms! We found out that Noah is currently 6 lbs. 7 oz., and not the 10 lbs. I have feared.

We found out that he has a head full of hair and that his intestines are in his body (another ridiculous fear I had). All looks well with our little man and we can't wait to meet him.

He is head down, and my body has begun the process of preparing to deliver him...which means only that I will indeed have him, but we have no due date other than January 10.

So weekly visits are in our future. Our bags are packed and in the car. The car seat is installed. Noah has more gifts than we do under the tree and we have dog sitters lined up!

No comments: